Mirasol Sulka Legato
- Yarn Weight: Light Fingering
- Meterage: 274 yds (250 m)
- Ball/Skein Weight: 50 g
- Sugg. Gauge: 28 sts & 36 rows = 4" (10 cm)
- Sugg. Needle Size: US Size 3 / 3.25 mm
- Fibre Content: 60% Merino Wool / 20% Alpaca / 20% Silk
- Construction Notes: S-twist; 2 ply; medium-twist
- Country of Origin: Peru
The blend of fibres used for Sulka was so beautiful that Mirasol created a lighter plied version in the same gorgeous combination. Same lustrous, cozy appeal in a finer package (with a whack more yardage!). Good call, Mirasol.
A note on colour: Although I do my very best to capture the colours of the yarns accurately, differences in lighting, display settings, and computer screens can affect how you see the colours represented. A good way to double check that you're getting the colour you expect is to visit the yarn's Ravelry page and check out others' pictures of the colourway you're after.